NAR published proposed policies and best practices for MLSs in September. Since then, Michael Wurzer of FBS and I have been blog volleying over a best practice for planning a “native” Data Dictionary compliant MLS system, which has garnered more …
Tag: real estate
This month, the real estate industry will consider a policy which would modernize MLS data access for brokers. The concept on the table is a single pipeline of data for all of a broker’s needs.
Traditional Barriers to Overcome
This series was originally published in REALTOR Magazine.
It’s 2021. If you operate an MLS organization, or if you’re a REALTOR® who’s involved in oversight of your MLS, there’s never been a more complex time to make decisions about …
This article was originally published on Inman News:
- Stellar MLS’s data conversion improved the speed and quality of its broker tech integrations.
- Remine’s implementation time was reduced by 75 percent.
- MLS Grid’s onboarding time dropped from six
- Access to outdated MLS data feeds will soon be cut off for some technology vendors and brokers.
- New York struggles with quality data as much as the smallest market
- Real estate apps and data don’t function seamlessly across MLS, broker and vendor tools — there are concrete technical reasons.
- Brokers need to understand the issues that keep them from leveraging MLS data fully.
- MLSs need to adopt