Author: Sam DeBord
**This is a draft document that was shared on CMLS’ website, it is not ratified by CMLS’ board or intended to be a final policy.**
DRAFT Listing Exchange and Access Policy (LEAP) – Policy Statement X.XX
The Listing Exchange …
This article was originally published on Inman News:
- Stellar MLS’s data conversion improved the speed and quality of its broker tech integrations.
- Remine’s implementation time was reduced by 75 percent.
- MLS Grid’s onboarding time dropped from six
- Access to outdated MLS data feeds will soon be cut off for some technology vendors and brokers.
- New York struggles with quality data as much as the smallest market
This article was originally posted on the Notorious R.O.B. blog:
WSJ published an opinion piece today by Jack Ryan and Jonathan Friedland, proprietors of REX, a real estate brokerage. While competition in real estate is welcome and healthy, accusations founded upon a lack of knowledge and/or false logic should not …
- Real estate apps and data don’t function seamlessly across MLS, broker and vendor tools — there are concrete technical reasons.
- Brokers need to understand the issues that keep them from leveraging MLS data fully.
- MLSs need to adopt